Please submit your paper via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only the original, unpublished manuscripts will be acceptable, any multiple submissions will be rejected.
Paper Submission Guide
All submissions should be in English
Each full paper should be more than 4 pages
after editing according to the paper template; the presented abstract should be in 250-400 wor
* Definition: Plagiarism is presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement.
1. Plagiarism is prohibited and the author will bear all the consequences.
2. If the accepted or registered paper was found to be plagiarism, it will be not be published or refunded.
* All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by 2-4 reviewers.
* The reviewing result will be sent to all authors in 7-10 working days.
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word, according to the guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
Paper size is European A4.
Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
The file is editable and not password protected.
All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.